Pages

Monday, 26 March 2012

Clean and Simple

Hello to you all & thanks for dropping by.

This is a card made using an image from Joanna Sheen's 'Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' CD.
I printed the image then I used Word to type the lettering underneath. I cut the card down and placed on a heavier base card. All I had to do then was to add the ribbon & gold gems from my stash and a 'Country Diary' chipboard sentiment which was free with a magazine.






I shall enter this in the One Stop Craft challenge 'Clean and Simple

1 comment:

  1. A lovely clean design - fab! Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.