Pages

Thursday, 22 March 2012

Handmade flowers & sketch

This is a card I've made for 2 challenges - One Stop Craft Challenge with the theme 'handmade flowers' and Lili's Little Fairies 'Sketch'

This is the sketch to follow and it can be turned anyway as long as all the elements are there.

 

The green paper and sentiment came with a magazine and the patterned paper is from Webster's Pages. The image is Lili of the Valley coloured with pencil crayons. I used Marianne Creatables die LR0111 to make the flowers from a pearlescent card.



I will enter this card in the following challenges
One Stop Craft Challenge 'handmade flowers'



3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite images.You have coloured her brilliantly, love the softness of then colours. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your cards are fab.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.