Pages

Friday, 30 March 2012

Bright & cheerful

Today I've tried to make a nice and cheerful card to match the lovely weather we're having. The themes I've followed are to use up my stash, my favourite colour using a digital element and finally using 3,2,1 elements.

The image is Lili of the Valley coloured with pencil crayons & I used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs. The 3 gems, 2 flowers and 1 ribbon were from my stash and and my favourite colour at the moment is yellow to match my sunny mood.






The challenges I shall enter are
Whoopsi Daisy challenge 'Lets use our stash'
Digital Tuesday challenge 'Your Favourite Colour'
Creative Card Crew challenge'Spring'

6 comments:

  1. Awww! This is soooo cute. Love the muted tones and colours. Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the paper - I think I have that, I should pull it out! LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy - best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (Daisy Diva)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I think this is my favourite LOTV image.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, don't forget if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you can win more.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is super sweet, what a wonderful image and love the soft colors. Thanks so much for joining our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a sweet card Andrea, it reminds me I have that stamp and I don't think I've colored it up yet, love the bright yellow flowers too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great thanks so much for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.