Pages

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Blue and Brown

I started my blog so that I'd be able to join in with challenges and try out new ideas. I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by and for any comments you leave. I have tried to turn off word verification but not sure if it's worked.


This card is a 'Brown and Blue' theme and is the first I've ever made using brown. 

The paper is from Paper Cellar and I used blue chalk to edge the base card. It's another Lili of the Valley image coloured with pencil crayon. I have quite a few LOTV images that I've already coloured and are waiting to be used up !! 
I used Marianne Creatables dies LR0156 & LR0189  to cut the leaves from brown card and LR0111 & LR0129 for the flowers cut from blue pearlescent card. The flowers were finished off with silver gems.









I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges
Die-ing For A Challenge 'Brown and Blue'
That Craft Place challenge 'Anything Goes'

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Die-Ing for a challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card, really love the colours and the images is so cute. Thank you for joining us a That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, i love the image,

    Thanks for joining us at DTDF Die-ing For A Challenge,

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.