Pages

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Bearly Mine challenge 'Dots'

I've made this card for the 'Bearly Mine' challenge. There are some gorgous freebie papers on their website that you can use & I've chosen this one.

The theme is 'Dots' and I love the way this paper uses the dots to make a lovely pattern. I was trying so many things with images and layering but in the end I decided that the paper itself was so lovely that it should be the focal point. So I just added a bit of extra white card & ribbon with the sentiment upraised. The flower was made from 3 layers using Marianne die LR0129 with a blue jewel in the centre.

It's not my usual style but I'm very pleased with the the finished card.









I will enter this in the Bearly Mine challenge  'Dots'

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is great! very striking! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges, good luck, and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.